At Pini Health Club, we strive to provide exceptional services to all our members. However, we understand that circumstances may arise which require the cancellation of your membership. Please review our cancellation policy below:
- To cancel your membership, a written notice must be submitted to the front desk or emailed to our member services team at least fifteen (15) days before the next scheduled payment.
- Membership cancellations will not be accepted over the phone.
- Cancellations will be effective on the last day of the current membership period.
- A cancellation fee of $10 will be applied to cover administrative costs incurred upon cancellation.
- The cancellation fee will be deducted from any remaining membership dues that were paid in advance.
- The fee will not be refunded or waived under any circumstances.
- Members who cancel their membership in accordance with the cancellation policy will not be entitled to a refund for any unused days within the current membership period.
- Refunds will not be provided for any past membership fees that have already been paid.
- If you need to temporarily suspend your membership, we offer a freeze option for up to three (3) months.
- Requests for membership freezes must be submitted in writing at least fifteen (15) days in advance and are subject to approval.
Please note that failure to comply with the cancellation policy may result in additional charges or fees. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in adhering to our cancellation policy.
If you have any further questions or need assistance with your membership cancellation, please feel free to reach out to our member services team.
Thank you for your understanding and choosing Pini Health Club as your fitness destination.